Tired of throwing out that box of slimy spinach you swear you bought yesterday? Meet the AEVA - a sustainable indoor garden built into a beautiful furniture piece. Welcome to the future of food...
📢 Introducing The AEVA
- Grow 16 plants at once – all you need for a small salad every day
- Less than 8 inches deep and 36 inches wide - takes up less space than 2 potted plants
- Our systems are smart, so they water the plants for you automatically 48 times a day…. The days of killing all your potted plants are over
- Built-in LED grow lights so you don’t need to worry about natural light
- Comes fully assembled - we aren’t your typical Swedish retailer
- Everything you need to get started is included. Simply find an outlet to plug in your new garden (don’t worry we provide a power bar in case you don’t have one)
- Great for growing juicy tomatoes, hot peppers, and other large flowering plants
- Free shipping (because who wants to pay for that!)
- Add water once every two weeks so you can vacation in peace
- Real wood coupled with luxury furniture design. Built to fit into your living space without distracting from your immaculate interior decorating
- Get growing in 4 easy steps: plug in your unit, place the seed pods into your garden, fill your water reservoir, watch it grow! No green thumb required
- Less than 5 minutes of maintenance work per week makes gardening a sweat-free activity
- Grow food you can’t get at the grocery store (Wasabi Arugala anyone?)
✅. Here For A For A Lifetime:
- We are Green Business Certified; be confident you’re helping build a better world
- 100+ Positive endorsements from happy customers
- With our Growing Guarantee, we certify your plants grow or we send new ones for free!
- We only build quality products, and to prove it we protect our gardens with a rock-solid 2-year warranty
- Manufacturing full circle for us matters - our gardens are made using recycled plastics
We’re here for you beyond your purchase, our dependable master growers are always available to help from simple questions to deep learning about growing your own food.
Order ProcessingAll Just Vertical orders are processed at our manufacturing facility located in Toronto, Ontario.
ShippingWe aim to ship orders from our facilities within 1-3 business days from the date you make your order.
DeliveryOnce your unit leaves our facility, the delivery company and time will depend on where you are located. You can find specific information for your location and unit on our shipping page.
|Width||37” (91.5 cm)|
|Depth||8” (20 cm)|
|Weight||70 lbs (32 kg)|
|Cable Length||4 feet (1.22m)|
|Electrical||A standard 120-volt, 3-prong electrical outlet|
|Cost in Electricity||$3.56 CAD/month|
|Material||Solid wood frame, Chrome Legs|
|Plant Capacity||16 plants|
|Watering||Add water every 2 weeks|
|Power Consumption||0.072 kW / per hour|
|Type of Lights||Full spectrum, fully-dimmable LED grow lights|
|1x 12L BPA-free water reservoir|
|1x Power bar with GFCI attachment|
|1x Pump housing black box|
|1x Submersible pump|
|2x LED lights and lighting automation system|
|1x Wall anchors|
Our Produce Payback Promise 🤝
How does it work?
Pick Your Produce Plan
Choose between our herb, leafy green, vegetable, or mixed starter box.
Pick Your Payment Plan
Add the AEVA to your cart and follow the prompts the pick your payment plan.
Your new AEVA will ship within 7 business days. Start saving as soon as your garden arrives.
Our Produce Boxes
|Greens Box||Herb Box||Mixed Box|
|1L Bottle Vega A&B||1L Bottle Vega A&B||1L Bottle Vega A&B|
|260 Seed Plugs||41 Seed Plugs||150 Seed Plugs|
|1 Seedling Kit||1 Seedling Kit||1 Seedling Kit|
What Else Can I Grow?
We're so excited to be growing our plants indoors. We're struggling with a few plants but I've already harvested my first lettuce batch for salads!
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words. Please reach out to our support team if you are having any growth issues with your plants at email@example.com.
I've been showing off the AEVA to everyone I know via Zoom meetings and each time I tell them about this new hydroponics thing they say "Where is it?" Even when I point to it, they're amazed that it's actually a hydroponics system because it looks like a lovely piece of furniture. I've convinced a few people to order one especially because it doesn't need much tending or refilling. We're able to go to the cottage for a little bit and know that the plants are going to be fine! It's been great and I've already ordered a larger variety of seeds. I might get a 2nd one.
Thanks so much for your kind words Amie! We love to hear awesome stories like yours.
Have a great day and let us know if you need anything in the future!
I've had my Aeva for about 2 months now and have already harvested my first crop. Love this unit. Easy to use, very low maintenance and very convenient. Highly recommend this to anyone looking to hobby farm in their home!
Thanks so much for your review! We are so happy you are enjoying your unit. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback in the future!