Once your order is placed, it will be processed at our facility in London, Ontario, Canada. Our partner carrier will then reach out to you to coordinate a delivery time that works for you. The order will then get picked up by our carrier Western Logistics (for Canadian customers) or Sun Delivery (for our U.S. customers). EVE orders are temporarily being delivered by UPS.
For AEVA orders, we ship on the 15th and 30th of every month and most deliveries in Canada/U.S. will be at your home within two weeks, depending on your availability to receive the product. For EVE orders, we are now accepting regular orders which will start shipping out in 3 weeks.
The AEVA and EVE come fully assembled.
Simple to use and hassle-free, the AEVA will be dropped off at the front of your door. Simply find a place for it and start growing. As for the EVE, simply put the 4 legs and you’re all set!
How we ensure the safety of our products during COVID-19:
At Just Vertical, your safety is our priority, which is why we are taking the following steps to ensure our products are safely delivered to you:
- When packaging our products, only one member of our team is in interaction with the product to minimize risk and we ensure to thoroughly wash our hands and wear protective gear to prepare your order.
- We continue to ship hydroponic seeds and nutrients every business day. Please note that our shipping partner Canada Post is experiencing a very high volume of shipments right now and longer service times. If you want to know where your shipment is, please use the tracking number provided through their website.
- We closely follow our inventory levels and we carry a stock of at least three months’ worth of hydroponic seeds and nutrients. Rest assured that we are well-equipped to keep up with consumer demand.
- To ensure your safety, upon receival of your package, we strongly encourage sanitizing the external packaging.
Our partner shipping carriers are carefully following the CDC and WHO guidelines and have implemented policies and guidelines across Western Logistics facilities in North America as follows:
- Restricting visitor access to our facilities
- Individual hygiene guidelines for all employees at all locations
- Sanitizing of all company trucks at the start of each shift
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach our to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org