Tired of throwing out that box of slimy spinach you swear you bought yesterday? Meet the AEVA - a sustainable indoor garden built into a beautiful furniture piece. Welcome to the future of food...
📢 Introducing The AEVA
- Grow 16 plants at once – all you need for a small salad every day
- Less than 8 inches deep and 36 inches wide - takes up less space than 2 potted plants
- Our systems are smart, so they water the plants for you automatically 48 times a day…. The days of killing all your potted plants are over
- Built-in LED grow lights so you don’t need to worry about natural light
- Comes fully assembled - we aren’t your typical Swedish retailer
- Everything you need to get started is included. Simply find an outlet to plug in your new garden (don’t worry we provide a power bar in case you don’t have one)
- Great for growing juicy tomatoes, hot peppers, and other large flowering plants
- Free shipping (because who wants to pay for that!)
- Add water once every two weeks so you can vacation in peace
- Real wood coupled with luxury furniture design. Built to fit into your living space without distracting from your immaculate interior decorating
- Get growing in 4 easy steps: plug in your unit, place the seed pods into your garden, fill your water reservoir, watch it grow! No green thumb required
- Less than 5 minutes of maintenance work per week makes gardening a sweat-free activity
- Grow food you can’t get at the grocery store (Wasabi Arugala anyone?)
✅. Here For A For A Lifetime:
- We are Green Business Certified; be confident you’re helping build a better world
- 100+ Positive endorsements from happy customers
- With our Growing Guarantee, we certify your plants grow or we send new ones for free!
- We only build quality products, and to prove it we protect our gardens with a rock-solid 2-year warranty
- Manufacturing full circle for us matters - our gardens are made using recycled plastics
We’re here for you beyond your purchase, our dependable master growers are always available to help from simple questions to deep learning about growing your own food.
Order ProcessingAll Just Vertical orders are processed at our manufacturing facility located in Toronto, Ontario.
ShippingAll new AEVA orders ship weekly on Thursdays from our facility in Toronto, Ontario.
DeliveryOnce your unit leaves our facility, the delivery company and time will depend on where you are located. You can find specific information for your location and unit on our shipping page.
|Width||37” (91.5 cm)|
|Depth||8” (20 cm)|
|Weight||70 lbs (32 kg)|
|Cable Length||4 feet (1.22m)|
|Electrical||A standard 120-volt, 3-prong electrical outlet|
|Cost in Electricity||$3.56 CAD/month|
|Material||Solid wood frame, Chrome Legs|
|Plant Capacity||16 plants|
|Watering||Add water every 2 weeks|
|Power Consumption||0.072 kW / per hour|
|Type of Lights||Full spectrum, fully-dimmable LED grow lights|
|1x 12L BPA-free water reservoir|
|1x Pump housing black box|
|1x Submersible pump|
|2x LED lights and lighting automation system|
|1x Wall anchors|
Your Starter Kit
- What Comes With Your AEVA
- 1L Nutrients
- 1 Seedling Kit
- 16 x Green Butter Lettuce
- 16 x Red Butter Lettuce
- 8 x Mustard Greens
- 8 x Pak Choi
- 12 x Basil
- 8 x Peppermint
- 8 x Chives
- 8 x Dill
Our Produce Payback
Because we believe that food is a right and you should profit from your gardening. Because you shouldn’t need to have a subscription service for your garden. Because you should be saving money AND growing cool flavours. Because fresh food already costs too much And… most importantly Because it is just the right thing to do.
Oh, and yes, we are the only company that does this.
And we are proud of it
Looking For Something Extra?
Absolutely beautiful. We are so thrilled about how gorgeous this piece of incredible craftsmanship is… Now the most amazing part where we get to join in its artistry. Sending gratitude and thanks out to the just vertical team.
Fantastic technology and easy to grow . Customer support has been superb .
I live in Calgary AB and my Aeva just arrived! I really appreciated the shipping, they would call me to make sure i was good to go. I also was very happy with the customer service. They helped me with anything i inquired about quickly. I was lucky because i got to speak to Connor and he gave me what i needed. The business has a good vibe and seem very family oriented. Can't wait to grow some strawberry's and kale =)