Always wanted to grow your own garden but you've never had the time and space? Meet the EVE - a space-sensitive indoor garden built into a beautiful furniture piece. Welcome to the future of food...
📢 Introducing The EVE
- Grow 12 plants at once – think fresh herbs every day
- Less than 8 inches deep and 18 inches wide - takes up less space than a potted plant
- Worried that you'll forget to water your plants? Our systems are smart, so they water the plants for you automatically 48 times a day…. The days of killing all your potted plants are over
- Built-in LED grow lights so you don’t need to worry about natural light
- Comes fully assembled - we aren’t your typical Swedish retailer
- Everything you need to get started is included. Simply find an outlet to plug in your new garden (don’t worry we provide a power bar in case you don’t have one)
- Great for growing fresh, fragrant Basil, colorful Merlot Lettuce, and all kinds of herbs and leafy greens
- Free shipping (because who wants to pay for that!)
- Add water once every two weeks so you can vacation in peace
- Real wood coupled with luxury furniture design. Built to fit into any living space without distracting from your immaculate interior decorating
- Get growing in 4 easy steps: plug in your unit, place the seed pods into your garden, fill your water reservoir, watch it grow! No green thumb required
- Less than 5 minutes of maintenance work per week makes gardening a sweat-free activity
- Grow food you can’t get at the grocery store (Wasabi Arugala anyone?)
✅. Here For A For A Lifetime:
- We are Green Business Certified; be confident you’re helping build a better world
- 100+ Positive endorsements from happy customers
- With our Growing Guarantee, we certify your plants grow or we send new ones for free!
- We only build quality products, and to prove it we protect our gardens with a rock-solid 2-year warranty
- Manufacturing full circle for us matters - our gardens are made using recycled plastics
We’re here for you beyond your purchase, our dependable master growers are always available to help from simple questions to deep learning about growing your own food.
Order ProcessingAll Just Vertical orders are processed at our manufacturing facility located in Toronto, Ontario.
ShippingAll new EVE orders ship weekly on Thursdays from our facility in Toronto, Ontario.
DeliveryOnce your unit leaves our facility (ie. is shipped), the delivery company and time will depend on where you are located. You can find specific information for your location and unit on our shipping page
|Height||57" (145 cm)|
|Width||18.5" (46 cm)|
|Depth||8.25" (21 cm)|
|Weight||35 lbs (15.88 kg)|
|Cable Length||4 feet (1.22m)|
|Electrical||A standard 120-volt, 3-prong electrical outlet|
|Cost in Electricity||$3.50 CAD/month|
|Material||Solid wood frame Chrome Legs|
|Plant Capacity||12 plants|
|Watering||Add water every 2 weeks|
|Power Consumption||0.072 kW / per hour|
|Type of Lights||Full spectrum LED grow lights|
|1x 12L BPA-free water reservoir|
|1x Pump housing black box|
|1x Submersible pump|
|2x LED lights and lighting automation system|
|1x Wall anchors|
|4x EVE feet|
|16x EVE feet screws|
Your Starter Kit
- What Comes With Your EVE
- 1L Nutrients
- 1 Seedling Kit
- 12 x Green Butter Lettuce
- 12 x Red Butter Lettuce
- 8 x Mustard Greens
- 8 x Pak Choi
- 8 x Basil
- 4 x Peppermint
- 4 x Chives
- 4 x Dill
Our Produce Payback Promise
Because we believe that food is a right and you should profit from your gardening. Because you shouldn’t need to have a subscription service for your garden. Because you should be saving money AND growing cool flavours. Because fresh food already costs too much And… most importantly Because it is just the right thing to do.
Oh, and yes, we are the only company that does this.
And we are proud of it
I can't give any feedback at this point as we still have not received anything.
It's a very nice looking piece of "furniture" added to my kitchen. Unfortunately, I had some struggles with the timer, lights, etc. and what I thought were missing pieces, however that has all since been sorted out; it ends up they're redoing their user manual as there has been some modifications.
I have had seeds germinate and transplanted them to my Eve and I'm waiting for my next batch to germinate so I can transplant those as well. I'm very much looking forward to continuing growing all my own food.
We love our unit. Recently we had an issue with the bulbs, I emailed just vertical and within a few days it was decided that the bulbs were faulty. They sent out new bulbs and a controller just in case to remedy the situation. Amazing!!